The GameAdz platform is owned and operated by Media Social Pro, LLC, United States. By registering, accessing or
using any services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by Media Social Pro, LLC, including all
websites and IP addresses available at and configured for use at https://www.mediasocialpro.com, you
agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”) and you agree that it is
enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by Media Social Pro, LLC and you.
Media Social Pro, LLC, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, update and change the Terms of
Service from time to time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or
revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of
new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You agree to use Media Social Pro, LLC at your own risk.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO
BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
● You must be 18 years or older to work with Media Social Pro, LLC
● You are required to provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to
complete the signup process and/or continue to use Media Social Pro, LLC. Media Social Pro, LLC reserves
the right to terminate your use of the services upon the discovery that the information you provided
is not complete or accurate.
● While Media Social Pro, LLC will make suggestions on campaign content and set-up, the Client is
ultimately responsible and liable for approving all content, including adverts and messages, that are
part of the campaign.
● You may not use Media Social Pro, LLC for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the
use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, spam,
or trademark laws).
● You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating
to your use of the service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any
materials that violate any applicable local law; use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate
● You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy
any content from Media Social Pro, LLC
● You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the service without the
express written consent of Media Social Pro, LLC
● Media Social Pro, LLC may modify, suspend or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at
its sole discretion if the Client is in breach of terms.
● Media Social Pro, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
● Media Social Pro, LLC claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the
content or materials you provide to Media Social Pro, LLC
● If you cancel or terminate your Service, all of your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images may be immediately deleted from the Service.
● All accounts are billed monthly in advance of the month. Once the initial period paid for has come
to an end, the account will automatically renew on the same charge date and for the same package,
unless you cancel your account before the charge has taken place, as in line with our “Cancellation and Termination” terms.
● No refunds or credits will be granted for partially used or unused months of service.
● Media Social Pro, LLC reserves the right to terminate or suspend an account for non-payment of
the subscription dues.
● All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be
responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
● If you choose to “Pause” your subscription instead of cancelling, you agree to have your
subscription automatically reinstated once the paused period you selected is over.
Changes to Service Fees
● Media Social Pro, LLC reserves the right to change service fees with 30 days notice. Such notice may
be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Media Social Pro, LLC website
(https://www.mediasocialpro.com) or through email. Existing account plans may not be automatically
updated in accordance with these changes, but are eligible for a service change, by request.
Cancellation and Termination
● You may cancel your account at any time before your next charge date. There is no cancellation
● All of your Content may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Once your
account is cancelled, your Content may not be able to be recovered.
Intellectual Property Rights
● Media Social Pro, LLC claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the
● You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the content of Media Social Pro, LLC’s service
without the express written consent of Media Social Pro, LLC.
● The Client agrees that Media Social Pro, LLC has the right to use the Client’s name and logo for
advertising and publicity purposes and may refer to the existence of their relationship on the
Website, in press releases, advertising or marketing materials.
Reverse Engineering & Security
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
● Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or
on the Website or Services;
● Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of
encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
● Data Loss – The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content.
You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
Third-Party Links and Content
● Media Social Pro, LLC may post links to third party websites or other services. You agree that the
Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any
third party services linked to from Our Website.
● Media Social Pro, LLC may host your content (as requested by you) on Media Social Pro, LLC partner
websites. You agree Media Social Pro, LLC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused
as a result of use of these third party websites.
Warranties and Liability
Media Social Pro, LLC does not warrant that:
● The service will meet your requirements or expectations.
● The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free at all times.
● The calculations performed by the service are accurate.
● You expressly understand and agree that Media Social Pro, LLC shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to,
damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Media Social Pro, LLC
has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the service.
● Your use of the service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge, understand and agree that
Media Social Pro, LLC provides the service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or
condition of any kind.
● Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available as per the terms of your account.
● You understand that Media Social Pro, LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide
the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and
manage the service.
● You acknowledge, understand and agree that Media Social Pro, LLC cannot guarantee the security of
your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our
● You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply
that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with Media Social Pro, LLC.
● Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Media Social Pro, LLC customer, employee,
member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
● You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Media Social Pro, LLC, its officers, directors,
employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without
limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your
use of the service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
● You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the service electronically via
Jurisdiction, Venue & Choice of Law:
● Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of the United States shall
govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any
kind that may arise between You and the Company, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions.
In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to
submit to the personal jurisdiction of the United States. The Parties agree that this choice of law,
venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive
the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and
conditions contained herein please contact us.